Accession Number: 66
The John Lair Papers
35.7 Linear feet
Catalog Record (BANC)
Overview & Series Description
Series I - John Lair - Biographical
Series II - Business Correspondence
Series III - Performer Correspondence
and Biographical Material
Series IV - Published Material
Series V - Songs
Series VI - Radio Program Scripts
Series VII - Listener Mail
Series VIII - Photographs
||John Lair - Biographical
This series consists of newspaper clippings, other printed material, and transcripts
of oral history interviews.
- History -- John Lair / Renfro Valley Clippings
- John Lair -- World War One Service
- Interview Transcript: November 20, 1971.
- Interview Transcript: April 30, 1974.
- Interview Transcript: April 15, 1975.
- Interview Transcript: June 23, 1973.
- Interview Transcript: Oct 26, 1967.
- Newspaper Clippings 1930s
- Newspaper Clippings 1940s
- Newspaper Clippings 1950s
- Newspaper Clippings 1960s
- Newspaper Clippings 1970s
- Newspaper Clippings 1980s-2000s
- Miscellaneous Printed Materials
- Radio Programming/Schedules
- Obituary: Clippings / Correspondence
- Lair Family Genealogy
- Album of print and photo material documenting John Lair and Renfro Valley
during the early 1950s compiled by Tom Wood, Jr. Original and one copy. (Oversize)
Home > Special Collections & Archives > Southern
Appalachian Archives > Guide to the John Lair