Accession Number: 63
Norfolk & Western Railroad Records, 1881-1979
Bulk Dates, 1883-1946
4.0 linear ft.
Series I - History
Series II - Annual
Series III - Rules
Series IV - Legal
Series V - Subject
The Records of the Ohio and Kentucky Railroad Company,
10 Manuscript Boxes
This series contains historical and reference material pertaining to the Norfolk
and Western Railroad from the inception of the railroad up to 1958.
- History 1882-1958
- Reference book of the Norfolk and Western Railroad Co.: Outlining the
present condition of progress in mining manufacture . . . [ numerous
engravings of Norfolk and other cities with N&W train stations], n.d.
- History (n.d.) Vol 1. Norfolk and Western Corporate History (c.
This series consists of Annual Reports between 1881-1979 from the Norfolk
and Western Railroad Company. Most of the items are fiscal reports, with the
rest prepared for stockholders, including several translated into French.
- Annual fiscal reports 1897,1899,1900
- 1902, 04, 07
- Annual fiscal reports 1932-37
- Annual fiscal reports 1958-62
- 1968-73 (Missing 72)
- 1974-79 (Missing 76)
- Annual Report to the Stockholders 1881-84
- 1887-90 (Missing 89)
- 1891-94 (French)
- Annual report 1883
Series three consists of regulations, laws, rules and general information
for employees of the Norfolk and Western Railroad from 1883-1943.
- Rules and By-laws 1883-1904
- Rules and By-laws 1929-31
Home > Special
Collections & Archives > Southern
Appalachian Archives > Norfolk and Western