The Council of the Southern Mountains Records
100 linear feet
Overview & Series
Series I - Administrative Records
Series II - Correspondence
ABB - DES | DIL
- HAG | HAL - KDA | KEE
- MYN | NED - SMI | SMI
Series III -
Commissions | CSEJs | Related
Organizations | Affiliated Organizations | Subject | Funding
Series IV - Mining Records
Series V - Bookstore Records
Series VI - Mountain
Life & Work Production
Series VII - Newspaper Clippings
Series VIII - Publications
Series IX - Speeches and Writings
Series X - Maps
Series XI -
Artwork & Folklore
Series XII - Photographs
Series XIII - Audio
Series XIV - Video
Series XV - Blueprints & Posters
Series XVI - Artifacts
||Artwork & Folklore
This series consists of artwork found in the collection’s
files, including sketches, drawings, and children’s art.
Folklore includes musical scores, song lyrics, and a play program.
Arranged alphabetically by creator, in two sections: artwork and
- Artwork: Lila Bellando, n.d.
- Artwork: Children's Drawings, 1966
- Artwork: Kerry Dexter, n.d.
- Artwork: Pam Golden, n.d.
- Artwork: Tokhi Kang, n.d.
- Artwork: Doug Kinsey, n.d.
- Artwork: David Levine (prints), 1966-1970
- Artwork: Chris Pearce, n.d.
- Artwork: Steve Rasnick, 1975
- Artwork: Stencils, n.d.
- Artwork: Unidentified, 1970
- Folklore: Fillers for Yippy and the Yankee Doodle, n.d.
- Folklore: Music, 1963-1969
- Folklore: The Scotian Women by Lee Pennington (play program),
Home > Special
Collections & Archives > Southern
Appalachian Archives > Guide to the
Council of the Southern Mountains Records, 1970-1989