--Main Lobby--Exhibits Lobby--North Wing--East Wing--West Wing--South Wing--
--Berea Stories Menu--Berea Campus Map--

Lincoln Hall

1994 1900
Built in 1886, Lincoln Hall initially served Berea College as a classroom facility and library. Now the College's Administration Building, it is a National Historic Landmark. Named for Abraham Lincoln, it was the gift of Roswell Smith, the founder of Century Magazine. The bricks were made in the College Brickyard and the stone was quarried by students.