--Main Lobby--Exhibits Lobby--North Wing--East Wing--West Wing--South Wing--
|This building on the Eastern edge of the Berea College campus has served many functions during its life. It was built in 1916 as the Boone Tavern Storage Garage. For a small fee visitors to Berea, who stayed at the Boone Tavern Hotel could park their cars in the garage and have it washed or serviced by students. The building also housed the College's 1918 motorbus, used to shuttle visitors between the L&N railroad depot at the western edge of town and the Boone Tavern Hotel.
In the 1920s the building also began to serve as a shop for several of the College's vocational education programs.